SSC CHSL Exam Study Notes
SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Application Opened Staff Selection Commission of India has released SSC CHSL Application form on 18th November 2017. Department will conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level entrance exam to recruit talented and skilled candidates on posts of LDC and DEO Postal Sorting Assistant and Court Clerks. Candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 on or before 18th December.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Why should read Develop India Group Study Material?
डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप अध्ययन सामग्री को क्यों पढ़ना चाहिए?
1. Develop India Group (DIG) is India’s largest complete study materials provider website. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) भारत की सबसे बड़ी अध्ययन सामग्री प्रदाता वेबसाइट है।)
2. Develop India Group (DIG) prepared their study materials in the guidance of highly qualified and experience mentoring specialist. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) ने सुयोग्य और अनुभवी सलाह विशेषज्ञों के मार्गदर्शन में अपनी अध्ययन सामग्री तैयार की है।)
3. Develop India Group (DIG) study materials have been prepared strictly according to revised syllabus. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) अध्ययन सामग्री पूर्णतया संशोधित पाठ्यक्रम के अनुसार तैयार की गई है।)
4. Only aim behind preparing these study materials is to provide study material to those students, who are unable to attend coaching classes in mega cities. (इन अध्ययन सामग्रियों को तैयार करने का उद्देश्य केवल उन छात्रों को अध्ययन सामग्री प्रदान करना है, जो महानगरों में कोचिंग क्लासेस में भाग लेने में असमर्थ हैं।)
5. All kind of facts & data in this material have been collected from authentic sources. (इस सामग्री में सभी प्रकार के तथ्यों और डेटा को प्रामाणिक स्रोतों से एकत्र किया गया है।)
6. All kind of data is updated in quarterly in our study notes. (हमारी अध्ययन सामग्रियों में सभी प्रकार के आंकङों को तिमाही में अपडेट किया जाता है।)
7. Develop India Group (DIG) study materials have been prepared in simple language so that student can memorize easily and better understand. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) अध्ययन सामग्री सरल भाषा में तैयार की गई है ताकि छात्र आसानी से और बेहतर ढंग से समझ सके।)
8. Complete syllabus of preliminary and main exam has been covered in this study material. (प्रारंभिक और मुख्य परीक्षा का पूरा पाठ्यक्रम इस अध्ययन सामग्री में शामिल किया गया है।)
9. All important and relevant points have been highlighted in bold, underline and italic ways. (बोल्ड, रेखांकन और इटैलिक तरीके से सभी महत्वपूर्ण और प्रासंगिक बिंदुओं को हाइलाइट किया गया है।)
10. We have prepared our study materials with trained, talented, experienced team for each subject. They are supported by subject experts. (हमने प्रत्येक विषय के लिए प्रशिक्षित, प्रतिभाशाली, अनुभवी टीम के साथ और विषय विशेषज्ञों के मार्गदर्शन में अध्ययन सामग्री तैयार की है।)
11. Once you will read these study materials, you will surely find 70 to 80 % questions in next coming examination. (एक बार जब आप ये अध्ययन सामग्री पढ़ लेंगे, तो आपको निश्चित रूप से आने वाली परीक्षा में 70 से 80% प्रश्न मिलेंगें।)
12. So BUY TODAY and secure your future. (इसलिए आज ही खरीदें और अपना भविष्य सुरक्षित करें.)
Price : COMBO PACK (Tier I & II) @ 6500/-
For see sample click on the cover given below :
This exam is held by SSC every year in various centers of India. About 2 million students appear for this examination.
Posts Details : Assistant / Sorting Assistant, LDC and DEO, Court Clerk total recruitment 5134 posts.
Education qualification: All intermediate 12th pass students can fill application form for SSC CHSL posts. This is big opportunity for Intermediate qualified Fresher of Board examination.
Age limit: minim 18 year and maximum 27 years as one 1 January 2018. (Candidates born not before 02-01-1991 and not later than 01-01-2000)
Reserved category candidates will get benefit in the reservation.
Application fee structure: Candidates who are going to apply for CHSL Exam they all need to pay. For General & OBC Category: Rs 100/-. Candidates can pay their application fee via various modes debit/credit card, SBI Internet Banking service is also available.
Examination Pattern: The total exams conducting four parts (Part-I) General Intelligence, (Part-2) English Language, (Part-3) Quantitative Aptitude, and (Part-4) General Awareness / General Knowledge. The exam will have 100 questions for 200 marks. Solve the question paper within 70 minutes. Questions will be set both in English and Hindi for the part: 1, 3 & 4.
Remember these dates
The eligible candidates can apply before 18th December 2017 (up to 05:00 p.m) and Offline Challan Generation End Date 18th Dec.
selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of national level open competitive online examination, and paper based examination. The exam will comprise of a online objective type Examination Tier 1, Descriptive question paper tier II, followed by Data Entry Skill Test/Typing Test Tier III. Selection of the eligible candidates for the posts of LDC and DEO, PA& SA, and court Clerk commission will conduct Typing test / skill Test.
The question paper will be in objective type. The duration of the exam will be 75 minutes. There will be a Negative Marking and for every wrong answer 0.50 marks will be deducted. The question will be printed both in English and hindi language, candidate will be having choice to select the any language to solved the paper.
The paper will be of computer basedIt will contain 100 objective type questions. It will have 4 sections mentioned in below drawn table.
Part-I : General Intelligence - Total 25 Questions; 50 Marks
Part-II English Language - Total 25 Questions; 50 Marks
Part-III Quantative Aptitude - Total 25 Questions; 50 Marks
Part-IV General Awareness - Total 25 Questions; 50 Marks
Timing for the Exam
The timing for tier I will be according to batches:
Timing for 2 Batches /day – Ist batch: 10 AM- 11.15 AM and IInd Batch: 4.15 PM- 5.30 PM
Timing for 3 batches /day– Ist Batch: 10-11.15 AM, IInd Batch: 1.15-2.30 PM and IIIrd Batch: 4.15- 5.30 PM
SSC Tier I Syllabus
In Tier I, the question will be from the following topics:
General Intelligence: The questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Space Orientation, Figural Analogy, Venn Diagrams, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences ,Figural Classification ,Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding , Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and decoding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations
For English Subject: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks ,Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences , Active/Passive Voice of Verbs , Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts , Shuffling of Sentences in a passage , Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage
For Quantitative Aptitude: From the quantitative aptitude, the question will be following topics.
Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations: , Percentages Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership, Business , Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance , Time and work.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base Trigonometric: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc., Statistical Charts : Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar- diagram, Pie-chart.
For General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially 10 pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
SSC Tier II Exam Pattern
SSC Tier 2 (Descriptive Type) Exam Pattern: The SSC Tier 2 will be descriptive type. The total marks will be of total 200 marks and time duration will be of 2 Hours. The question will be from quantitative and English. Tier Marks Time DurationTier II (Descriptive) 200 marks 2 HoursFollowing points to be consider.
There will be 1 mark for each correct answer. There will be a Negative Marking 0.50 marks for Quantitative Aptitude Sections and 0.25 marks for English Language and Comprehension. Only Those Candidates who will qualify tier 1 will be allowed to appear in Tier II exam.
The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. The Paper will be either in English or Hindi.
The tier III will be Data Entry Test. This will be applicable only for post of Assistant Audit Officer. For the Typing test, there will be 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes will be of qualifying nature.
Note: Only Candidates who are VH/OH (afflicted by Cerebral Palsy) and OH with deformity in writing hand will be allowed 35 minutes including compensatory time 20 minutes for the skill test.
Tier III 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes 15 Minutes for Typing skill
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
SSC CHSL Tier - I Exam Complete Study Notes @ 3000/-
SSC CHSL Tier - II Exam Complete Study Notes @ 4000/-
COMBO PACK (Tier I & II) available @ 6500/-
(Subscribe Package Pay through Online)
Payment Options are: BHIM app | UPI app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : Kareli, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Bank of Baroda
- A/C No. : 22750100006086 (Saving)
- IFSC : BARB0INDHAU
- Branch : Hauzkhas, New Delhi
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput