CDS Exam Study Notes 2018
The Union Public Service Commission has declared the results for the Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination I, 2018 on its official website upsc.gov.in. The CDS examination is conducted twice a year. Those candidates who pass the CDS (I) and CDS (II) examinations will be granted admission for the academic year 2019. The examination was conducted on 4 February, 2018. 8261 candidates have qualified for the interview round, which will be conducted by the the Service Selection Board (SSB) of the Ministry of Defence.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Why should read Develop India Group Study Material?
डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप अध्ययन सामग्री को क्यों पढ़ना चाहिए?
1. Develop India Group (DIG) is India’s largest complete study materials provider website. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) भारत की सबसे बड़ी अध्ययन सामग्री प्रदाता वेबसाइट है।)
2. Develop India Group (DIG) prepared their study materials in the guidance of highly qualified and experience mentoring specialist. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) ने सुयोग्य और अनुभवी सलाह विशेषज्ञों के मार्गदर्शन में अपनी अध्ययन सामग्री तैयार की है।)
3. Develop India Group (DIG) study materials have been prepared strictly according to revised syllabus. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) अध्ययन सामग्री पूर्णतया संशोधित पाठ्यक्रम के अनुसार तैयार की गई है।)
4. Only aim behind preparing these study materials is to provide study material to those students, who are unable to attend coaching classes in mega cities. (इन अध्ययन सामग्रियों को तैयार करने का उद्देश्य केवल उन छात्रों को अध्ययन सामग्री प्रदान करना है, जो महानगरों में कोचिंग क्लासेस में भाग लेने में असमर्थ हैं।)
5. All kind of facts & data in this material have been collected from authentic sources. (इस सामग्री में सभी प्रकार के तथ्यों और डेटा को प्रामाणिक स्रोतों से एकत्र किया गया है।)
6. All kind of data is updated in quarterly in our study notes. (हमारी अध्ययन सामग्रियों में सभी प्रकार के आंकङों को तिमाही में अपडेट किया जाता है।)
7. Develop India Group (DIG) study materials have been prepared in simple language so that student can memorize easily and better understand. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) अध्ययन सामग्री सरल भाषा में तैयार की गई है ताकि छात्र आसानी से और बेहतर ढंग से समझ सके।)
8. Complete syllabus of preliminary and main exam has been covered in this study material. (प्रारंभिक और मुख्य परीक्षा का पूरा पाठ्यक्रम इस अध्ययन सामग्री में शामिल किया गया है।)
9. All important and relevant points have been highlighted in bold, underline and italic ways. (बोल्ड, रेखांकन और इटैलिक तरीके से सभी महत्वपूर्ण और प्रासंगिक बिंदुओं को हाइलाइट किया गया है।)
10. We have prepared our study materials with trained, talented, experienced team for each subject. They are supported by subject experts. (हमने प्रत्येक विषय के लिए प्रशिक्षित, प्रतिभाशाली, अनुभवी टीम के साथ और विषय विशेषज्ञों के मार्गदर्शन में अध्ययन सामग्री तैयार की है।)
11. Once you will read these study materials, you will surely find 70 to 80 % questions in next coming examination. (एक बार जब आप ये अध्ययन सामग्री पढ़ लेंगे, तो आपको निश्चित रूप से आने वाली परीक्षा में 70 से 80% प्रश्न मिलेंगें।)
12. So BUY TODAY and secure your future. (इसलिए आज ही खरीदें और अपना भविष्य सुरक्षित करें.)
Study Notes Price : Combo Pack : 6500/-
For see sample click on the cover given below :
Combined Defence Service exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice every year for recruitment to office cadre of the Army, Navy and Air force. Candidates qualifying the written test are interviewed by the Service Selection Board and if finally selected, depending upon the choice given by the candidates and their merit list ranking, are sent to one of the following institutes for orientation training:
a) Indian Military Academy , Dehradun
(b) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
(c) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
(d) Officers Training Academy , Chennai
(e) Officers Training Academy, Chennai 23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical)
Women candidates are eligible for OTA (Officers Training Academy, Chennai) only
Those joining the first three institutes get permanent commission. Cadets passing out of Officers Training Academy get short service commission. Applicants are required to mention their preferences while filling up the application forms
Eligibility (a) Nationality : A candidate must either be : 1. a citizen of India, or 2. a subject of Bhutan, or 3. a subject of Nepal, or 4. a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or 5. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Educational Qualifications For CDS :
For IMA /OTA(Officers Training Academy) : A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution
For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10 +2 level ) or Bachelor of Engineering
Age For CDS :
For IMA: Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years on 1st January or 1st July of the year succeeding the year of examination i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1995 and not later than 1st January 2000 only eligible.
For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years on 1st January or 1st July of the year succeeding; the year of examination i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1995 and not later than 1st January 2000 only eligible.
For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 20-24 years on 1st January or 1st July of the year succeeding the year of examination i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1995 and not later than 1st January 1999 only eligible.
For Officers Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) Male candidates (married or unmarried) between 19-25 years on 1st January or 1st July of the year succeeding the year of examination i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January 1994 and not later than 1st January 2000 only eligible.
For Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non -Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 2000
How to Apply For CDS : Candidates are required to apply online only, by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
Complete Study Notes for CDS (I) Exam available @ 3000/-
Complete Study Notes for CDS (II) Exam available @ 4000/-
Combo Pack available @ 6500/-
(For Subscribe Complete Study Notes Online)
Payment Option are: BHIM app | UPI app Rupay | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : Kareli, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Bank of Baroda
- A/C No. : 22750100006086 (Saving)
- IFSC : BARBOINDHAU
- Branch : Hauzkhas, New Delhi
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput