CDS Exam Study Notes 2018
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Wednesday issued a notification announcing date and procedure for applying for Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017 on its official website.
Approximately, 414 posts will be filled through this exam: 100 for the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, 45 for Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, 32 posts for Air Force Academy, Hyderabad, 225 posts for Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, 108th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) and 12 posts for Officers Training Academy, Chennai—22nd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course.
The last date for submission of application for the examination is September 8, 2017 till 6pm. A Combined Defence Services Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on November 19, 2017. The date examination is tentative and liable to be changed at the discretion of the commission.
The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has announced or conducts the Combined Defence services exam every year. The CDS (I) exam notification for the year 2017 has announced on 9 Nov. 2016. The last date for filling online application form was 2 December, 2016.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Study Notes Price : Combo Pack : 6500/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
The Competitive examination comprises: (a) Written examination as shown in para 2 below.(b) Interview for intelligence and personality test (vide Part ‘B’ of this Appendix) of such candidates as may be called for interview at one of the Services Selection Centres.
Indian Army, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
Indian Navy, Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45
Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 (Pre-Flying)
SSC Course (NT) (For Men), Officers' Training Academy, Chennai: 225
SSC Women (Non-Technical), Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 12
Steps to apply for UPSC CDS II 2017: Go to the official website, upsconline.gov.inClick on the link UPSC CDS 2017
Enter all the required informationIn part II, fill the payment details and choice of exam centre, upload your photo and signature
IMA and Officers' Training Academy: Candidates interested in applying need to possess a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university or equivalent.
Indian Naval Academy: Interested applicants must possess a degree in Engineering from a recognised university/Institution.
Air Force Academy: Candidates must possess a degree from a recognised university (with Physics and Mathematics in Class 12) or a Bachelor of Engineering.
The male candidate should be not less than July 2, 1994 born and not later than July 1, 1999. For the Indian Air Force, age should be 20 to 24 years. While only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply in the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force, only married candidates above 25 years of age can apply in the latter.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
Complete Study Notes for CDS (I) Exam available @ 3000/-
Complete Study Notes for CDS (II) Exam available @ 4000/-
(For Subscribe Complete Study Notes Online)
Payment Option are: BHIM app | UPI app Rupay | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : Kareli, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Bank of Baroda
- A/C No. : 22750100006086 (Saving)
- IFSC : BARBOINDHAU
- Branch : Hauzkhas, New Delhi
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput