IFS Exam Study Notes
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of the candidates who have qualified for admission to the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017. In accordance with the rules of the Examination, a results notification from UPSC said, all the candidates who are successful in the UPSC preliminary exam have to apply again in the detailed application form for civil services (Main) Examination, 2017, which would be available on the website of the commission, www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC IFS 2016 final result has been announced. The final selection list for the Indian Forest Service Examination 2016, in order of merit, has been released (candidates can find the list below). Candidates have been selected on the basis of the main examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) followed by personality test. UPSC had conducted the IFS main exam in November 2016. The personality test for UPSC IFS 2016 was held in February-March 2017. A total of 110 candidates have been recommended for appointment. While 48 selected candidates belong to general category, 37 are from OBC category. Out of the rest, 17 and 8 candidates have been selected from SC and ST category, respectively.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Study Notes Price : Combo Pack : 6500/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
Candidates applying for Indian forest service examination should note that, they are required to appear in the civil services preliminary) examination and qualify the same for going to the second stage of Indian forest service (Main) examination (written and interview).
IFS Examination Pattern
1. The competitive examination comprises two successive stages :
(i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the screening & selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination; and
(ii) Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates against the vacancies identified and reported for the Indian Forest Service Examination.
2. The preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks.
This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only; the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be about twelve to thirteen times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year through this examination. Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the Preliminary Examination in the year will be eligible for admission to the Main Examination of that year provided they are otherwise eligible for admission, to the Main Examination.
Note I : Since there may be common candidates for Civil Services Examination and the Indian Forest Service Examination, after the common Screening Test done through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, separate lists will be prepared for the candidates eligible to appear in the Civil Service (Main) Examination and Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, based on the criterion of minimum qualifying marks of 33% in General Studies Paper‐II of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination and total qualifying marks of General Studies PaperI of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination as determined by the Commission on the number of vacancies to be filled through the Civil Services Examination and Indian Forest Service Examination.
Note II : There will be negative marking for incorrect answers (as detailed below) for all questions except some of the questions where the negative marking will be inbuilt in the form of different marks being awarded to the most appropriate and not so appropriate answer for such questions.
(i) There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one‐third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(ii) If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happen to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
(iii) If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
3. The Main Examination will consist of written examination and an interview test. The written examination will consist of 6 papers of conventional essay type in the subjects.
A. PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION PATTERN
The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.
(i) Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
(ii) The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English. However, questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills of Class X level will be tested through passages from English language only without providing Hindi translation thereof in the question paper.
(iii) Details of the syllabi are indicated in Part A of Section III.
(iv) Each paper will be of two hours duration. Blind candidates will; however, be allowed an extra time of twenty minutes for each paper.
Part A — Preliminary Examination
Paper I - (200 marks) Duration : Two hours
Current events of national and international importance
History of India and Indian National Movement
Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
Indian Polity and Governance-Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
Economic and Social Development-Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization
Paper II - (200 marks) Duration : Two hours
Comprehension Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
Logical reasoning and analytical ability
Decision making and problem solving
General mental ability
Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. — Class X level)
English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
Note 1: PaperII of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
Note 2 : The questions will be of multiple choice, objective type.
Note 3: It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in both the Papers of Civil Services (Prelims) Examination for the purpose of evaluation.
Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he/she does not appear in both the papers of Civil Services (Prelim) Examination.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in to the point format and for main exam in the descriptive format.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
IFS Prelims Exam 2017 study notes price @ 3000/-
IFS Main/Written Exam 2017 study notes for GS @ 4000/-
Each optional subject complete study notes available @ 2000/-
(For Subscribe Complete Study Notes Online)
Payment Option are: BHIM app | UPI app Rupay | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : Kareli, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Bank of Baroda
- A/C No. : 22750100006086 (Saving)
- IFSC : BARBOINDHAU
- Branch : Hauzkhas, New Delhi
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput