JKPSC Complete Study Notes 2019
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) on 19th March 2017 conducted the preliminary exam for recruitment in the Kashmir Administrative Services (KAS). The Combined Competitive Examination 2016 was earlier scheduled on February 19, then for March 12 and finally conducted on March 19, 2017.
The Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2016 was held to fill up 277 gazetted posts in the administrative, police and accounts services in the state.There were 48,000 candidates who had registered for the exam of whom nearly 80 per cent attended.
Revised Study Notes Price : Combo Pack : 6500/-
Sample Covers for errorfree, revised & updated study notes
JKPSC KAS Cut Off 2017 shall be decided by merit based on paper 1 of prelims exam. Paper 1 carries 150 marks while Paper 2 carries 300 marks. Candidates who had appeared for the JKPSC Prelims Exam 2017 can check the KAS Pre 2017 Answer Key and assess their chances of writing mains exam. Only the candidates who qualify in Paper 1 & Paper 2 will be eligible to appear for the JKPSC Mains Exam.
The KAS examination shall consist of two successive stages :
1. JKPSC Prelims Exam
2. JKPSC Main Exam
JKPSC Syllabus for Preliminary Exam
The preliminary examination of JKPSC will comprise of objective type questions. JKPSC Prelims Prelims Exam will be qualifying in nature. The applicants will be given multiple choices for each question. There will be total 450 questions, each carrying 1 mark i.e. total marks assigned for the preliminary examination is 450. The duration of the examination will be two hours i.e. 120 minutes. This Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only and the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the Candidates, who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination, will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
Paper 1- General Studies
The paper on General Studies will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge :
Current events of national and international importance,
History of India.
Indian Polity and Economy
Indian National Movement and also questions on General Mental Ability
There will be total 450 questions, each carrying 1 mark i.e. total marks assigned for the preliminary examination is 450.
The duration of the examination will be two hours each.
The question papers will be set in English.
The course content of the syllabi for the optional subjects will be of the degree level.There is no negative marking
Paper 2- Optional Subjects
JKPSC Syllabus for Mains Exam
JKPSC Main Examination will consist of a written test and an interview. The written test shall consist of question papers of descriptive type.
KAS Syllabus for Mains Examination:The Main Examination’s goal is to assess the overall intellectual traits and depth of understanding of the candidate. The scope of the KAS Syllabus for options subject papers is broadly on honors degree level. Honors degree level is the level higher than bachelor’s degree and lower than the Master’s Degree.
In case of Engineering and law, the level corresponds to the bachelor’s degree
Paper 1- ENGLISH
The pattern of questions would be broadly as follows
Comprehension of given passages
Usage and vocabulary
Paper 2- ESSAY
Candidates will be required to write an essay on a specific topic given. Credit will be given for effective and exact expression as stated by the commission.
Paper 3 & 4- GENERAL STUDIES
Paper - 3 : Modern History of India and Indian CultureCurrent events of national and international importanceStatistical analysis, graphs and diagrams.
Paper - 4 : Indian Polity Indian Economy and Geography of India The role and impact of Science and technology in the development of IndiaPaper 5,6,7 and 8- Optional Subjects
Paper 5,6,7 and 8 to be selected from the list of optional subjects.
The question papers for the examination will be of the descriptive type.
Each paper will be of three hours.
The question papers other than language papers will be set in English.
Paper I on English will be of matriculation standard and will be of qualifying nature only.
The marks obtained in this paper shall not count for ranking.
Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in written part of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission in any or all the papers at their discretion shall be called for the interview.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
J&K Combined Prelims Exam Complete Study Notes available @ 3000/-
J&K Combined Competitive Main Exam Complete Study Notes @ 4000/-
Combo Pack @ 6500/-
(For subscribe, deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI