PPSC Complete Study Notes 2019
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced results for the post of Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Mains Examination-2018.
Punjab PSC is going to conduct Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2018-19. Punjab Public Service Commission through PPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification recently made an announcement to fill up 67 Vacancies. Thus, interested Punjab Government Job aspirants can apply Online for Punjab PSC Jobs 2018 now. The Starting Date of PPSC Online application is 23rd March 2018 and the closing date is 23rd April 2018.
Study Notes Price : Combo Pack : 6500/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institution. Provided that an applicant may be permitted totake Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree.
Also, Candidates must have passed Punjabi of matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Minimum Age Limit: 21 yearsMaximum Age Limit: 37 yearsAge relaxation is applicable as per the rules and regulations of PPSC
Punjab PSC Jobs 2018-19 Vacancy Details
Public Civil Service (Executive Branch) 10
Deputy Superintendent of Police 20
Food Supply & Consumer Affairs Officer 02
Block Development & Panchayat Officer 15
Labour cum Conciliation Officer 01
Employment Generation & Training Officer 06
Deputy Superintendent Jails/District Probation Officer (Grade II) 10
Total 67 Posts
PPSC Recruitment Application Fee
For SC/ST & Backward Class of Punjab Candidates: Rs.500/- online charges + Rs.625/- exam fee = Rs.1125/-Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs.500/- online charges + No Exam fee = Rs.500/-
For all Other Categories (Including Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen, Punjab): Rs.500/- online charges + Rs.2500/- exam fee = Rs.3000/-
Physically Handicapped, Punjab: Rs.500/- online charges + Rs.1250/- exam fee = Rs.1750/-
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
Complete Study Notes for Prelims Exam available @ 3000/-
Complete Study Notes for Main Exam GS @ 4000/-
Combo Pack (Prelims & Main both) available @ 6500/-
(For subscribe deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- ICICI UPI Payment Add
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput