Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RAS/ RTS combined competitive main examination had conducted on June 18, 2019 across the state for recruitment to 980 posts in various departments of the government offices.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the Rajasthan Administrative Service and Rajasthan Taxation Service (RAS/RTS) 2018 preliminary exam marks for all the candidates on March 19th, 2019. The exam which is being conducted under Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Exam 2018 was conducted in 5th August 2018. Approximately, 5 lakh candidates had applied to participate in the RAS/RTS 2018 examination, but only around 3.76 lakh candidates had appeared in 1454 centres.
The result for the preliminary exam was declared on October 23rd, 2018 but a High Court order prompted the Commission to release a revised result on December 13th, 2018.
In March 2019 Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had released RPSC RAS/RTS Result 2016 on its web portal. All those candidates who appeared in the exam can check their result on the official website of RPSC. RPSC RAS/RTS Exam 2016 was conducted on 17 and 18 December 2018 at various exam centres. A total of 18 candidates have qualified for DC Category of Excise Department. This result has been declaring in the continuation of the previous result dated 17 October 2017.
Revised Study Notes Price : Combo Pack (Pre & Main both) : 7500/-
For sure selection read errorfree, revised & updated study notes
Educational Qualification : Must hold a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
Age limit (as on 01-07-2018)
Minimum Age: 18 YearsMaximum Age: 40 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
RAS/RTS Examination Pattern
As per New Scheme of Examination and Syllabus for Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2018 Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper on General Knowledge and General Science.
- It is an objective type paper carrying maximum of 200 marks.
- The examination is meant to serve as a screening test only.
- Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level.
- Time duration of paper is of 3 hours
- There will be negative marking 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There will be 150 questions of multiple choice (Objective Type), carrying equal marks.
RAS/RTS Prelims Exam syllabus:
Detailed description of RAS syllabus
|History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major Landmarks in the History of Rajasthan
- Major Dynasties, their Administrative and Revenue System
- Socio-cultural Issues. Freedom Movement , Political Awakening and Integration
- Salient features of Architecture – Forts and Monuments
- Arts, Paintings and Handicrafts
- Important Works of Rajasthani literature.
- Local Dilects
- Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dances.
- Rajsathani Culture, Traditions and Heritage.
- Religious Movements, Saints
- Lok devtas of Rajasthan.
- Important Tourist Places.
- Leading Personalities of Rajasthan
||Ancient & Medieval Period:
- Salient features and Major Landmarks of Ancient and Medieval India
- Art, Culture, Literature and Architecture
- Major Dynasties,
- Their Administrative System. Socio-Economic Conditions
- Prominent Movements
- Modern Indian history (from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the
- present)- significant events, personalities and issues.
- The Freedom Struggle & Indian National Movement- its various stages and important contributors and contributions from different parts of the country.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country
|Geography of World and India
- Broad Physical features.
- Environmental and Ecological Issues.
- Wildlife and Bio-diversity.
- International Waterways
- Major Industrial Regions
Geography of India:
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions.
- Agriculture and Agro based Activities.
- Minerals – Iron, Manganese, Coal,
- Oil & Gas, Atomic minerals. Major Industries and Industrial development.
- Transportation– major transport corridors. Natural Resources.
- Environmental Problems and Ecological Issues
|Geography of Rajasthan
- Broad physical features and Major physiographic divisions. Natural Resource of Rajasthan
- Climate, Natural Vegetation, Forests, Wildlife and Bio-diversity
- Major irrigation projects.
- Mines and Minerals.
- Population, Major Industries and Potential for Industrial Development
|Indian Constitution, Political System &Governance
||Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution :
- Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution
- Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional
- Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review
Indian Political System and Governance
- Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
- Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General
- Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Central Information Commission , Lokpal
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC). Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
Public Policy & Rights
- National Public Policy as a welfare state. Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
|Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
- Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission, State Information Commission. Public Policy
- Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
|Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
||Basic Concepts of Economics
- Basic Knowledge of Budgeting, Banking, Public Finance, National Income, Growth and Development
- Accounting- Concept, Tools and Uses in Administration
- Stock Exchange and Share Market
- Fiscal and Monetary Policies
- Subsidies, Public Distribution System e-Commerce
- Inflation- Concept, Impact and Control Mechanism
Economic Development & Planning
- 5 Year Plans – Objectives, Strategies and Achievements. Major Sectors of Economy- Agriculture, Industry
- Service and Trade-Current Status
- Issues & initiatives. Major Economic Problems and Government Initiatives. Economic Reforms
Human Resource and Economic Development:
- Human Development Index
- Poverty and Unemployment:- Concept, Types, Causes, Remedies and Current Flagship Schemes
Social Justice and Empowerment:
- Provisions for Weaker Sections.
|Economy of Rajasthan
- Macro overview of Economy. Major Agricultural, Industrial and Service Sector Issues.
- Growth, Development and Planning
- Infrastructure& Resources. Major Development Projects
- Programmes and Schemes- Government Welfare Schemes for SC/ST/Backward
- Class/Minorities/Disabled Persons
- Destitute, Women, Children, Old Age People, Farmers & Labourers.
|Science & Technology
- Basics of Everyday Science. Electronics, Computers, Information and Communication Technology.
- Space Technology including Satellites. Defence Technology.
- Human body, Food and Nutrition, Health care.
- Environmental and Ecological Changes and its Impacts.
- Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Animal Husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan. Development of Science and Technology in Rajasthan
|Reasoning & Mental Ability
||Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
- Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action.
- Analytical Reasoning
Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub sections.
- Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
- Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
- Major Current Events and Issues of State(Rajasthan)
- National and International Importance Persons and Places in recent news
- Games and Sports related Activities
RAS Mains Syllabus
Paper – I General Knowledge and General Studies:
||Detailed description of topics in RAS syllabus
|Part A – History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition and Heritage of Rajasthan
- Major landmarks in the History of Rajasthan from Pre-historic time to close of 18th Century, Important dynasties, their administrative and revenue system.
- Salient events of 19th& 20thcenturies: Peasant & Tribal Movements. Political Awakening, Freedom Movement and Integration.
- Heritage of Rajasthan: Performing & fine Art, Handicraft and Architecture; Fairs, Festivals, Folk Music and Folk Dance
- Important works of Rajasthani Literature and Dialects of Rajasthan.
- Saints , Lok Devtas and eminent personalities of Rajasthan
|Part B – Indian History & Culture
- Indian heritage: Fine Art, Performing Art, Architecture & Literature from Indus Civilization to British Era.
- Religious Movements and religious philosophy in Ancient and Medieval India.
- History of Modern India from beginning of 19th Century to 1965 AD: Significant events, personalities and issues
- Indian National Movement- Its various stages & streams, important contributors and contribution from different parts of the country
- Socio-religious Reform Movements in 19th and 20th Century
- Post Independence consolidation and reorganisation – Accession of princely states & Linguistic reorganisation of the states
|Part C – History of Modern World (up to 1950AD)
- Renaissance and Reformation. Enlightenment and Industrial Revolution
- Imperialism and colonialism in Asia and Africa.
- Impact of World Wars
|Unit II- ECONOMICS
|Part A- Indian Economy
- Major Sectors of Economy: Agriculture, Industry & Service- Current Status, Issues and Initiatives
- Banking: Concept of Money supply & High Powered Money. Role and Functions of Central Bank & Commercial Banks, issues of NPA, Financial Inclusion. Monetary Policy- Concept, objectives & Instruments
- Public Finance: Tax reforms in India- Direct & Indirect, subsidies- Cash Transfer and other related issues. Recent Fiscal Policy of India
- Recent Trends in Indian Economy: Role of Foreign Capital, MNCs, PDS, FDI, Exim Policy, 12th Finance Commission, Poverty alleviation schemes.
|Part B- World Economy
- Global Economic issues and trends: Role of World Bank, IMF & WTO.
- Concept of Developing, Emerging and Developed countries.
- India in global Scenario
|Part C- Economy of Rajasthan
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Dairy and Animal husbandry with special reference to Rajasthan. Industrial Sector- Growth and recent trends.
- Growth, Development & Planning with special reference to Rajasthan. Recent development and issues in service sector of Rajasthan.
- Major Development Projects of Rajasthan- their objectives and impact.
- Public Private Partnership Model for Economic Transformation in Rajasthan.
- Demographic Scenario of the State and its impact on Rajasthan Economy.
|Unit III- SOCIOLOGY, MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
|Part A- Sociology
- Development of Sociological Thought in India Social Values
- Caste Class & Occupation
- Varna, Ashram, Purusharth and Sanskar Vyavastha
- Issues and Problems of Society.
- Tribal community of Rajasthan: Bhil, Mina (Meena) and Garasia.
|Part B- Management
- Management – Scope, concept, functions of Management – Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Direction, Coordination and Control, Decision-Making: concept, process and techniques.
- Modern concept of Marketing, Marketing Mix Product, Price, Place and Promotion
- Objective, concept of maximization of wealth, Sources of Finance – Short and Long term, Capital Structure, Cost of Capital
- Concept and Main theories of Leadership and Motivation, Communication
- Basics of recruitment, selection, induction, training & development and appraisal system
|Part C- Business Administration
- Techniques of analysis of Financial statements, Basics of Working Capital Management
- Responsibility and Social Accounting Meaning
- Objectives of Auditing, Internal Control, Social, Performance and Efficiency Audit. Basics of different types of Budgeting, Budgetary control
Paper –II General Knowledge and General Studies:
||Detailed description of topics in RAS syllabus
|Unit I- Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability and Basic Numeracy
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability Number Series, Letter Series, Coding –Decoding
- Problems related to Relations
- Shapes and their Sub-sections, Venn Diagram
- Problems based on Clocks, Age and Calendar
- Number system and order of Magnitude Simultaneous Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Ratio and Proportion, Compound Proportion
- Square Root, Cube Root, H.C.F. and L.C.M Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Work, Speed and Distance Area and Perimeter of Simple Geometrical Shapes, Volume and Surface Area
- of Sphere, Cone, Cylinder and Cuboids Trigonometry Ratios and Angles
- Data Analysis (Tables, Bar-Graph, Line Graph, Pie-Chart)
- Measures of Central Tendency, Mean, Mode, Median, Standard Deviation,Variance Probability
|Unit II- General Science & Technology
- Motion, laws of motion, work energy and power, rotational motion, gravitation, simple harmonic motion, waves
- Properties of matter, electrostatics, current electricity, moving charge and magnetism.
- Ray optics, Photo electric effect, Nuclear physics, semi conductor devices
- Electromagnetic waves, communication systems , basics of computers, use of information technology in administration, e-governance and e- commerce, contributions of Indian scientists in the development of science
- States of matter, Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure ,equilibriums
- Thermodynamics, kinetic theory of gases, solid state, solutions, electro chemistry, Chemical kinetics
- Characteristic feature of life Nutrition in organisms
- Principal of inheritance and variation
- Human health and diseases Biotechnology and its applications
- Bio diversity and conservation
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Dairy and Animal Husbandry with special
- reference to Rajasthan
|Unit III- Earth Science (Geography & Geology)
Part A- World:
- Broad Physical Feature: Mountains, Plateaus, Plains, Lakes and Glaciers.
- Earthquakes and Volcanoes: Types, distribution and their impact
- Earth and its Geological time scale.
- Current Geopolitical Problems
Part B- India:
- Broad Physical Features: Mountains, Plateaus, Plains, Lakes and Glaciers.
- Major Physiographic divisions of India
- Climate- Origin of Monsoon, Seasonal Climatic conditions, Distribution of rainfall and climatic regions,
- Natural Resources: (a) Water, Forest, Soil (b) Rocks & Mineral: Types and their uses
- Population: Growth, Distribution and Density, Sex-ratio, Literacy, urban and Rural Population
Part C- Rajasthan:
- Broad Physical Features: Mountains, Plateaus, Plains, Rivers and Lakes.
- Major Physiographic Regions.
- Natural Vegetation and Climate.
- Livestock, Wildlife and its Conversation Agriculture- Major Crops.
- Mineral Resources: (i) Metallic Minerals- Types, distribution and Industrial uses and their conservation. (ii)Non- Metallic Minerals- Types, distribution and Industrial uses and their conservation.
- Energy Resources: Conventional and Non-conventional Population and Tribes
Paper-III General Knowledge and General Studies:
||Detailed description of topics in RAS syllabus
|Unit I- Indian Political System, World Politics and Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution: Framing, Features, Amendments, Basic Structure. Ideological Contents: Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy
- Fundamental Duties.
- Institutional framework- I: Parliamentary System, President, Prime Minister and Council of Ministers, Parliament. Institutional Framework- II: Federalism, Centre-State relations, Supreme
- Court, High Courts, Judicial Review, Judicial Activism.
- Institutional Framework- III: Election Commission of India, Comptroller andAuditor General, Union Public Service Commission, NITI Aayog
- Central Vigilance Commission, Central Information Commission, National Human Rights Commission Political Dynamics: Role of Cast, Religion, Class, Ethnicity, Language and Gender in Indian Politics
- Political Parties and Electoral Behaviour, Civil Society and Political Movement, Issues related to National Integrity and Security. Potential areas of Socio-Political conflicts
- State Politics of Rajasthan: Party System, Political Demography
- Differentphases of Political competition in Rajasthan, Panchayati Raj and Urban self Government Institutions Emerging World Order in the post Cold War era, USA’s hegemony and it resistance, UN and Regional Organizations
- International Terrorism and Environmental issues. Foreign Policy of India: Evolution, Determinants, India’s relations with USA,
- China, Russia and European Union, India’s role in UN, NAM, BRICS, G- 20, G- 77 and SAARC. Geo-political and Strategic development in South Asia, South East Asia West Asia and their impact on India. Current Affairs: Current events, persons and places of Rajasthan
- National and international importance, recent activities related to games and sports.
|Unit II- Concepts, Issues and Dynamics of Public Administration and Management
- Administration and management: Meaning, nature and significance. Its role in developed & developing societies. Evolution of Public Administration as a discipline, new public administration, Theories of public administration
- Concepts of power, authority, legitimacy, responsibility and delegation.
- Principles of organization: Hierarchy, Span of control and unity of command
- Functions of management, Corporate governance and social responsibility
- New dimensions of public management, management of change.
- Aptitude and foundational values of civil services: integrity, impartiality, and
- non partisanship, dedication to public service, relationship between generalists and specialists. Legislative
- Judicial control over administration: various methods and techniques of legislative & judicial control. Administrative setup, administrative culture in Rajasthan: Governor
- Chief Minister, Council of Ministers, State Secretariat and Chief Secretary. District administration: organization, role of District Collector
- Superintendent of Police, Sub-divisional and Tehsil administration. Development Administration: Meaning, Scope and Characteristics
- State Human Rights Commission, State Election Commission, Lokayukt
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Public Service Guarantee Act, 2011
|Unit III- Administrative Ethics, Behavior and Law
Part A- Administrative Ethics:
- Ethics and human interface: Essence, Determinants and Consequences of ethic and human actions-Moral values (rights and Duties; Good and Virtues), Cardinal virtues of Plato, Utilitarianism- J.S. Mill, Freedom of will and moral responsibility
- Kantian ethics, Ethics of Bhagavad Gita and its role in administration.
Dimension of ethics:
Role of administrators in society and educational institution in the inculcating
Ethics in private and public relationships
Behaviour, Moral and Political attitudes of administrators.
Part B – Behavior
Cognitive intelligence, Social intelligence, Emotional intelligence, Cultural intelligence and Howard Gardner’s theory of multiple intelligence
Psychoanalytical theories, Trait and Type theories, Determinants of personality and Assessment of personality
Learning and Motivation:
styles of learning, Models of memory, causes of forgetting. Classification and types of motives, Theories of work motivation, Assessment of motivation
Meeting Life Challenges: Stress:
Nature, type, Sources, Symptoms, Effects, Stress Management, Promotion of Positive health and well being.
Concepts of Law:
Ownership and possession, Personality, Liability, Rights and Duties
Contemporary Legal issues:
Right to information, Information technology law including cyber laws (concepts, purpose, prospects), Intellectual Property Rights (concepts, types, purpose, prospects)
Crimes against Women and Children:
Domestic Violence, Sexual Harassment the work place, the protection of children from sexual offenses Act 2012, Laws related to child labour
Important Land Laws in Rajasthan:
Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956; Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955
Paper – IV General Hindi and General English
RPSC RAS Main exam pattern
Scheme of Examination for R.A.S/R.T.S. (Mains) Examination-2018:
||No. of Question
||Marks Per question
||No. of Question
||Marks Per question
||No. of Question
||Marks Per question
e book Combo Pack @ 4000/- for RAS/RTS Prelims @ 2000/- and for main exam @ 2500/-
RAS/RTS Prelims Exam Complete Study Notes available @ 4000/-
RAS/RTS Main Exam Complete Study Notes available @ 4000/-
Combo Pack (Pre & Main both) available @ 7500/-
(For subscribe, deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study materials, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Develop India Group (DIG) is India’s largest complete study materials provider website.
(डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) भारत की सबसे बड़ी अध्ययन सामग्री प्रदाता वेबसाइट है।)
Develop India Group (DIG) prepared their study materials in the guidance of highly qualified and experience mentoring specialist.
(डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) ने सुयोग्य और अनुभवी सलाह विशेषज्ञों के मार्गदर्शन में अपनी अध्ययन सामग्री तैयार की है।)
Develop India Group (DIG) study materials have been prepared strictly according to revised syllabus.
(डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) अध्ययन सामग्री पूर्णतया संशोधित पाठ्यक्रम के अनुसार तैयार की गई है।)
Only aim behind preparing these study materials is to provide study material to those students, who are unable to attend coaching classes in mega cities.
(इन अध्ययन सामग्रियों को तैयार करने का उद्देश्य केवल उन छात्रों कोअध्ययन सामग्री प्रदान करना है, जो महानगरों में कोचिंग क्लासेस में भाग लेने में असमर्थ हैं।)
All kind of facts & data in this material have been collected from authentic sources.
(इस सामग्री में सभी प्रकार के तथ्यों और डेटा को प्रामाणिक स्रोतों से एकत्र किया गया है।)
All kind of data is updated in quarterly in our study notes.
(हमारी अध्ययन सामग्रियों में सभी प्रकार के आंकङों को तिमाही में अपडेट किया जाता है।)
Develop India Group (DIG) study materials have been prepared in simple language so that student can memorize easily and better understand.
(डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) अध्ययन सामग्री सरल भाषा में तैयार की गई है ताकि छात्र आसानी से और बेहतर ढंग से समझ सके।)
- Complete syllabus of preliminary and main exam has been covered in this study material.
(प्रारंभिक और मुख्य परीक्षा का पूरा पाठ्यक्रम इस अध्ययन सामग्री में शामिल किया गया है।)
All important and relevant points have been highlighted in bold, underline and italic ways.
(बोल्ड, रेखांकन और इटैलिक तरीके से सभी महत्वपूर्ण और प्रासंगिक बिंदुओं को हाइलाइट किया गया है।)
We have prepared our study materials with trained, talented, experienced team for each subject. They are supported by subject experts.
(हमने प्रत्येक विषय के लिए प्रशिक्षित, प्रतिभाशाली, अनुभवी टीम के साथ और विषय विशेषज्ञों के मार्गदर्शन में अध्ययन सामग्री तैयार की है।)
Once you will read these study materials, you will surely find 70 to 80 % questions in next coming examination.
(एक बार जब आप ये अध्ययन सामग्री पढ़ लेंगे, तो आपको निश्चित रूप से आने वाली परीक्षा में 70 से 80% प्रश्न मिलेंगें।)
- So BUY TODAY and secure your future.
(इसलिए आज ही खरीदें और अपना भविष्य सुरक्षित करें.)