SBI Bank PO Exams 2018
Online registration for SBI PO 2017 (Probationary Officers) started from 7th February, 2017 and the exam is going to be organized on 29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May, 2017 (Preliminary) and 4th June, 2017 (Main). Actual dates of SBI PO exam for the year 2017 has been updated now based on this year’s official notification.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Why should read Develop India Group Study Material?
डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप अध्ययन सामग्री को क्यों पढ़ना चाहिए?
1. Develop India Group (DIG) is India’s largest complete study materials provider website. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) भारत की सबसे बड़ी अध्ययन सामग्री प्रदाता वेबसाइट है।)
2. Develop India Group (DIG) prepared their study materials in the guidance of highly qualified and experience mentoring specialist. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) ने सुयोग्य और अनुभवी सलाह विशेषज्ञों के मार्गदर्शन में अपनी अध्ययन सामग्री तैयार की है।)
3. Develop India Group (DIG) study materials have been prepared strictly according to revised syllabus. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) अध्ययन सामग्री पूर्णतया संशोधित पाठ्यक्रम के अनुसार तैयार की गई है।)
4. Only aim behind preparing these study materials is to provide study material to those students, who are unable to attend coaching classes in mega cities. (इन अध्ययन सामग्रियों को तैयार करने का उद्देश्य केवल उन छात्रों को अध्ययन सामग्री प्रदान करना है, जो महानगरों में कोचिंग क्लासेस में भाग लेने में असमर्थ हैं।)
5. All kind of facts & data in this material have been collected from authentic sources. (इस सामग्री में सभी प्रकार के तथ्यों और डेटा को प्रामाणिक स्रोतों से एकत्र किया गया है।)
6. All kind of data is updated in quarterly in our study notes. (हमारी अध्ययन सामग्रियों में सभी प्रकार के आंकङों को तिमाही में अपडेट किया जाता है।)
7. Develop India Group (DIG) study materials have been prepared in simple language so that student can memorize easily and better understand. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) अध्ययन सामग्री सरल भाषा में तैयार की गई है ताकि छात्र आसानी से और बेहतर ढंग से समझ सके।)
8. Complete syllabus of preliminary and main exam has been covered in this study material. (प्रारंभिक और मुख्य परीक्षा का पूरा पाठ्यक्रम इस अध्ययन सामग्री में शामिल किया गया है।)
9. All important and relevant points have been highlighted in bold, underline and italic ways. (बोल्ड, रेखांकन और इटैलिक तरीके से सभी महत्वपूर्ण और प्रासंगिक बिंदुओं को हाइलाइट किया गया है।)
10. We have prepared our study materials with trained, talented, experienced team for each subject. They are supported by subject experts. (हमने प्रत्येक विषय के लिए प्रशिक्षित, प्रतिभाशाली, अनुभवी टीम के साथ और विषय विशेषज्ञों के मार्गदर्शन में अध्ययन सामग्री तैयार की है।)
11. Once you will read these study materials, you will surely find 70 to 80 % questions in next coming examination. (एक बार जब आप ये अध्ययन सामग्री पढ़ लेंगे, तो आपको निश्चित रूप से आने वाली परीक्षा में 70 से 80% प्रश्न मिलेंगें।)
12. So BUY TODAY and secure your future. (इसलिए आज ही खरीदें और अपना भविष्य सुरक्षित करें.)
Price : 6500/-
Remember these dates
1. Online registration process would be started from 7th February 2017.
2. Online registration process will end 6th March 2017.
3. Date of making payment of application fees/intimation charges 7th February-6th March 2017.
4. Call letters for online preliminary exam will be downloaded 15th April 2017 onward
4.a Date of conducting of pre-exam training 17th April to 22nd April, 2017
5. Date of preliminary exam (online) 29th & 30th April and 6th & 7th May, 2017
6. Preliminary exam result would be available from 17th May 2017
7. Call letter download for Main exam 22nd May, 2017
8. Date of Main exam (online) 4th June, 2017
9. Main exam result will be declared 19th June 2017
10. Interview call letters will be available from 26th June 2017
11. Date of Group exercises & Interview 10th July, 2017 onward
12. Date of releasing of final result 5th August 2017
SBI PO Exam Pattern
PO Exam will be conducted in 3 phases :
Phase 1: Preliminary Examination; Phase 2: Main Examination; Phase 3: Group Exercises and Interview
Candidates qualifying the preliminary exam will be called to appear for the main exam. Subsequently, those qualifying the mains will be shortlisted for the Group Exercises and interview.
As per the SBI PO Exam Pattern 2017, the preliminary exam will consists of objective tests carrying 100 marks. There will be three sections in the online prelims exam – Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English.
The main exam of SBI PO will consist of objective tests for 200 marks followed by a descriptive test of 50 marks.
Descriptive paper of the candidates will be evaluated who will score qualifying marks in the objective tests.
The Group Exercises will carry 20 marks and interview will carry 30 marks.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the main exam and Group Exercises and interview. Candidates can check below for marking scheme, number of questions asked in each section, total marks, number of sections etc. of SBI PO Exam Pattern 2017.
Phase 1: SBI PO Preliminary Exam Pattern 2017
Important highlights for the SBI PO 2017 Exam Pattern of the Preliminary Examination are as follows:
• The Preliminary examination is an objective type examination where the candidates need to select one correct option out of given four options.
• The total mark of the Prelims exam as per SBI PO Exam Pattern 2017 is 100.
• For every correct response provided, the candidates would be awarded 1 mark and for every wrong response ¼ mark will be deducted. However, no mark will be deducted for any response.
• The test would be conducted online.
• The total time allotted is 60 minutes or 1 hour.
• The candidates should note that there are three sections in the Preliminary examination which have sectional cutoff which the candidates need to clear.
Phase 2: SBI PO Main Exam Pattern 2017
The candidates who score above the SBI PO Preliminary Cutoff Score 2017 will be allowed to take the SBI PO Main Exam 2017. The mains Examination will consist of objective tests for 200 marks and descriptive test for 50 marks. Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of objective test, descriptive test will be administered.
The main examination of SBI PO is divided into two stages:
• Objective Test
• Descriptive Test
• SBI PO Main Examination will consist of objective tests for 200 marks and descriptive test for 50 marks.
• Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer.
• Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
• The objective test will be for 3-hour duration consisting of 4 sections – Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Economy/Banking Awareness, English Language of total 200 marks.
• The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
• The candidates are required to qualify in each of the tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
• For every correct response provided, the candidates would be awarded 1 mark and for every wrong response ¼ marks will get deducted. However, no mark will be deducted for any response.
Descriptive Section Pattern:
Along with the objective type question, the main exam will have questions in the descriptive format as well.
Following are the important points to ponder for the written examination :
• The descriptive test will be of 30 minutes duration comprising of 50 marks.
• The test will be of English Language (Letter Writing and Essay).
• The candidates are required to qualify in the descriptive test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
• Descriptive test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the objective tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
• This test will judge the writing skills of the candidates.• The descriptive paper will be conducted for 30 minutes.
Phase 3: Group Exercises and Personal Interview
The candidates who clear the cutoff score for the Main Examination would then be called for a group exercise and personal Interview test where the candidates will have to face an Interview board. The Group Exercise will carry 20 marks and Interview will carry 30 marks. The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and the Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category.
An adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Exercises and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Exercises and Interview will be decided by the Bank.
What is Group Exercises in SBI PO?
In the recent notification of SBI PO, it was noticed that, Group Discussion has been replaced by Group Exercises. Now, the candidates must be wondering, what is Group Exercises? Well, under group exercises, a group of candidates work together to perform an activity while being watched by assessors. The assessors will make notes and score the candidates based on their respective contributions to the exercise.
The group exercise can take a variety of forms. Some of those are listed below:
• Discuss a general topic or area of current affairs
• Debate a work-related problem before finding a solution and presenting it back to the assessors as a group
• Complete a task
1) English language – Out here, you have to focus specifically on four aspects: Vocabulary, grammar, English usage and reading. Reading comprehension and vocabulary are generally interlinked as synonyms and antonyms asked in the exam are from the passage itself.
2) Numerical ability/ quant aptitude – Within quant, the most important aspects are arithmetic and data interpretation. The questions based on simplification and numerical series also have significant weightage. Besides that, mensuration too accounts for a couple of questions.
3) Reasoning ability – Puzzle test, mathematical inequalities, syllogisms, seating arrangement, blood relations, coding-decoding and input-output are the key topics in this area.However, logical reasoning questions such as: Statement-assumption, statement-argument, statement-course of action and statement-conclusion must not be neglected as well.
4) Computer knowledge – To comprehensively cover all the questions from this area you should study (a) keyboard shortcuts (b) software packages and usage (c) cyber security and security tools (d) abbreviations and acronyms (e) networking fundamentals (f) history of computers and programming languages (g) internet knowledge and protocols (h) basic computer terminology (i) computer hardware.
5) General and banking/ financial awareness – The syllabus of this area generally seems vague to most candidates. However, preparing yourself to handle questions based on the following topics will be of maximum benefit.
General Awareness : (a) New appointments and who is who (b) prizes and awards (c) international summits /conferences (d) government welfare schemes and initiatives (e) sports tournaments (f) science and technology projects (g) books and authors (h) international organisations
Banking/financial awareness : (a) Fiscal and monetary policy announcements (b) macroeconomic indicators (c) Indian banking system (d) regulatory framework (e) banking and financial terms (f) financial market developments (g) banking operations
NOTE : Although SBI clerk preliminary exam (tier-I) will not include areas 4 and 5, yet you must work on them simultaneously with Quant, English and Reasoning. It is so because there will not be much of a time gap between the preliminary exam and the main exam. Moreover, if you have applied for NABARD vacancies, then note that all the five areas will be a part of the preliminary (tier-I) exam.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers and test series will also provide you.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
Complete Study Notes for SBI Bank PO Phase-1 Exam available @ 3000/-
Complete Study Notes for SBI Bank PO Phase-2 Exam available @ 4000/-
(Subscribe Package Pay through Online)
Payment Options are: BHIM app | UPI app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : Kareli, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Bank of Baroda
- A/C No. : 22750100006086 (Saving)
- IFSC : BARB0INDHAU
- Branch : Hauzkhas, New Delhi
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput