CSIR UGC NET Exam 2017-18
The appearing candidates of CSIR UGC NET June 2017, can download their admit cards from the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in which will be issued by May 2017. The candidates have to enter their application form number and date of birth to download their admit card. No hard copy of admit cards will be issued to any candidate.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Study Notes Price : 3000/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
Joint CSIR-UGC NET Test is conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and determining the eligibility for Lectureship. It is a national level test conducted in the domain of Science including Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Planetary and Earth Atmospheric Ocean Sciences.
Candidates who have completed the four-year BS program or hold a BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/Integrated BS-MS/MBBS/BSc (Hons)/M.Sc. or equivalent degree or students enrolled in the Integrated MS-PhD program or Equivalent degree/B.Sc (Hons) with at least 55% marks for General & OBC-NCL candidates are eligible to apply (50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates).
Candidates enrolled for M.Sc. or have just completed 10+2+3 years of any of the above qualifying examinations are also eligible under the Result Awaited (RA) category, however, such candidates will have to complete the qualifying degree with the requisite percentage of marks within the period of two years, In order to avail the fellowship.
To avail the CSIR fellowship only, candidates holding a Bachelor’s degree, in Science, Engineering or any other discipline will be eligible after he/she has got himself/herself enrolled for Ph.D./Integrated Ph.D. program within the given validity of 2 years.
The upper age limit prescribed for JRF should be 28 years.The candidates belonging to different categories, the relaxation will be provided to them.There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern
The Test will be held in a total of five subjects viz., Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth, Physical Sciences Chemical Sciences, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences.It will consist of a single MCQ paper comprising of 200 marks.
The question paper will be divided into three Parts- A, B, and C as described below:
Part A – First part will be common to all the subjects and will include questions pertaining to logical reasoning, graphical analysis, General Aptitude, numerical ability etc.
Part B – Second part of the test will include conventional MCQs covering various topics of the concerned subject. For subject of Engineering Sciences, however, questions pertaining to Engineering Aptitude and Mathematics will be included.
Part C – This section will comprise of questions of a higher value that will be designed to test a candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or its application. Questions in this section will be of an analytical nature. For the subject of Engineering Sciences, it will include subject-related Multiple Choice Questions.
Negative Marking : There will be a deduction of the marks for wrong answers as per the subject wise scheme of the exam. The benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question in case, any question found to be wrong at a later stage then.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear this exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 5 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the CSIR.
5. At least 4 months before the exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the exam test yourself through mock test papers.
CSIR UGC NET exam complete study notes available
with descriptive solutions @ 3000/-
(For Subscribe Complete Study Notes Online)
Payment Option are: BHIM app | UPI app Rupay | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : Kareli, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Bank of Baroda
- A/C No. : 22750100006086 (Saving)
- IFSC : BARB0INDHAU
- Branch : Hauzkhas, New Delhi
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput