SSC Scientific Assistant Exam
Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department. It will be a computer based exam. There are total 1102 vacancies for the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department. These number of vacancies are subjected to the variations and are tentative.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Price : Complete Study Notes Price : 3000/-
For see sample click on the cover given below :
Who Can Apply For the Post of SSC Scientific Assistant
(a) Candidates must be a citizen of India
(b) Citizens of Nepal, Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 can apply for the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department.
(c) Migrated persons of Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam can apply for the same.
Candidates belonging to b and c will have to submit a certificate of eligibility.
A candidate who is exceeding the age of 30 years as on 04.08.2017 is not eligible to apply for the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department.
Age relaxation is based on the category of the candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will get an age relaxation of 5 years. For OBC age relaxation of 3 years. For Physically Handicap age relaxation of 10 years. For Physically handicap and OBC age relaxation of 13 years. For Physically Handicap and SC/ST age relaxation of 15 years.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science(Physics Compulsory subject)/Computer Science/Information technology or any other diploma in Electronic and telecommunications from a recognized board. Candidate must be passed the above education with 60% marks or 6.75 CGPA. The diploma will be counted if it is completed after 12th examination. Candidate must have passed 12th exam with Physics and Maths.
The exam will be of 200 question and there will be two parts of Examination.
The first part will of 100 marks and it will consist of General Intelligence & Reasoning (25 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks), English language & Comprehension (25 marks) and General Awareness (25 marks).
The second part will be of 100 marks and it will include Physics, Computer Science, Information technology.
Both the parts will be online Computer based.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
Complete Study Notes for SSC Scientific Assistant Exam
available @ 3000/-
(Subscribe Package Pay through Online)
Payment Options are: BHIM app | UPI app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : Kareli, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Bank of Baroda
- A/C No. : 22750100006086 (Saving)
- IFSC : BARB0INDHAU
- Branch : Hauzkhas, New Delhi
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput