MPPSC State Engi. Services Exam
Madhya Pradesh public Service Commission (MPPSC) has begun the online application process for State Engineering Services Exam 2017. The exam is conducted for recruitment of Assistant Engineer for various government departments. The application form will be available only online. The selection process will consist of three stages - preliminary exam, main exam, and interview. The preliminary exam will be conducted on July 16, 2017. Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam only will be called for the subsequent stages of selection process.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Price : Study Notes Price : 5000/-
For see sample click on the cover given below :
The selection will be done through a three-step process. The first stage in the selection process is a preliminary examination. The prelim exam will be conducted online and will be objective in nature. There would be two papers - general knowledge and subject specific. Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam will only be called for the Main exam.
Main exam is the second phase in the selection process. There would be two-papers comprising of subject specific questions. The main examination will be descriptive in nature.
Remember these dates
Commencement of Application Process: March 16, 2017
Last date for online application: April 15, 2017 (till midnight)
Application form correction: March 22 to April 17, 2017
Admit Card available for download: July 1 to July 15, 2017
Date of Preliminary Exam: July 16, 2017
Candidate must have a B.Tech. degree in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or any other equivalent degree from a recognized university.Equivalent qualification: Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE).Candidates who are domicile of Madhya Pradesh must not be younger than 21 years and must not be older than 40 years.For every other candidate, the lower age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 35 years. Note: Candidates can go through the official notification for relaxation norms in age limit.
The application form can be filled through the official website of MPPSC (www.mppsc.nic.in). Candidates must fill the application form carefully. Candidates would, however, get a chance to make corrections to their application form after payment of Rs. 50 as form correction fee. The application fee for the exam is Rs. 1200 for Unreserved categories and Rs. 600 for Reserved categories.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the engineering entrance Syllabus.
2. Most of the entrance exams have pre-decided examination time. So you should practice to make your mind fresh and active in this time slot.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
5. More revision means clear concept in limited time.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of important topics.
8. Practice Papers/test series will also provide you.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs ?
Some of you must be preparing for your engineering entrance examinations. These common engineering entrance examinations are designed to test the ability of every individual. The first and foremost strategy is to believe in yourself.
Keep a positive attitude and be confident about clearing the exam without any hassles. Help yourself, depending on your ability and capability to write an entrance exam.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. Key to success in any engineering entrance exam: Practice. Improve speed. Clear the concepts.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams. Start with listing topics, subject wise. There are a few topics which are not in JEE syllabus, but in state entrance exams’ syllabus. Put those topics in a separate list.
3. While preparing for the IIT JEE or other engineering entrance exams, keep making diary of all the important facts and formulae, points to remember, tricks and all other things, you feel like revising a few days before exams.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the state engineering exams syllabus. Make a study plan according to the number of days left for your state exam.
5. Clear concepts for those new topics, and keep revising the topics you have already read.
6. Regular practice mock test papers for test yourself before appearing in the exam. Revise all the topics at least once, timed practice tests before the exam.
7. Before you start solving question paper first take the overview of it. And strategically look for what you can solve in lesser time.
8. One of the best tricks to crack the engineering entrance exams is to solve sample question papers. The sample papers will help you get an idea about the actual question papers.
9. Just make sure to visit every topic, especially those, in which you didn’t score well in other entrance exams.
Complete Study Notes for MPPSC State Engi. Services Exam 2017
available @ 5000/-
(Subscribe Package Pay through Online)
Payment Options are: BHIM app | UPI app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : Kareli, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Bank of Baroda
- A/C No. : 22750100006086 (Saving)
- IFSC : BARB0INDHAU
- Branch : Hauzkhas, New Delhi
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput