SSC Constable Recruitment 2017-18
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Price : 3000/-
For see sample click on the cover given below :
All interested candidates who hold the eligibility criteria for ssc constable posts they can fill application form online at the official website of ssc. Selection for constable GD in ITBPF, BSF, CISF,CRPF and SSB and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles will be done through a national level written examination.
First of all a physical test PST, PET physical efficiency test will be held for all candidates. After that those candidates who will be declared qualified in pst and PET they will be call for written examination.
Eligibility criteria: age limit 18 to 23 year as on 1 August 2016 Reserved candidates will get relaxation in age limit. Education qualification: matriculation / high school / class 10th pass.
Selection process: selection process of ssc constable will be included following phases Physical Standards Test PST for SSC constable posts : first of all a physical stander test will be held for all candidates date of PST and written exam will be updated here very soon by Upjob.in PST test comprise height test, chest , and weight test . Height for male 170 cm, height for female 157 cm Chest for male 80/85.
Physical Efficiency Test : All candidates who will be declared qualified in physical stander test PST, they will be call for physical efficiency Test PET . SSC constable PET test will comprise race and other type of test. Race for male: 5 km race in 24 minutes, 1.6 km race in 8 ½ minutes.
PET test will not held for Ex service man. They will be only call for medical test.
All those candidates who will be declared qualified in the PST/PET examination they will be call for written test. Written exam will be held Online Mode.
Written/online CBT exam will carry 100 marks for 100 questions from different subject.
All question of the written exam will be object type.
Minus marking will be applicable for ssc constable recruitment examination.
There will be only one question paper
General Intelligence and Reasoning : 25 Questions - 25 Marks
General Knowledge and General Awareness : 25 Questions - 25 Marks
Elementary Mathematics : 25 Questions - 25 Marks
English/Hindi : 25 Questions - 25 Marks
Total : 100 Questions - 100 Marks
Time Duration 2 hours 10 am to 12 Noon
Question Type Objective MCQ Based Question paper medium available in Hindi, English, Kashmiri, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Gujarat, Malayalam, Kannada, Telegu, Tamil , Oriya, Bengali, Punjabi, Assamese, Manipuri Mizo
Difficulty of question paper High schools level
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
SSC Constable Recruitment Exam 2017 Complete Study Notes available @ 3000/-
(Subscribe Package Pay through Online)
Payment Options are: BHIM app | UPI app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : Kareli, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Bank of Baroda
- A/C No. : 22750100006086 (Saving)
- IFSC : BARB0INDHAU
- Branch : Hauzkhas, New Delhi
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput