MP DMAT Exam 2021
MP DMAT is referred as Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test it is a national level exam conducted once in a year. This exam is conducted by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC), Madhya Pradesh. Candidates can get admission in the private dental and medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh state through this exam. MP DMAT has been replaced with NEET UG, from the 2021 candidates will get admission in MBBS & BDS courses will be done by NEET UG 2021 Score.
Revised Study Notes Price : Complete Study Notes @ 3000/-
Read errorfree, revised & updated study notes
Candidates can obtain the application form from selected State Bank of India branches with the payment of Rs. 750/- through cash. You can also find from associated office or participating colleges with the payment of Rs. 750. Payment can be made either through demand draft or cash.
In case you are doing the payment through demand draft then you need to obtain the draft in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
Candidates have to look at full MP DMAT 2021 eligibility criteria to enter in MP DMAT 2019 courses offered. Check whether you fulfill criteria or not. Candidates are advised to read all the eligibility conditions carefully.
The eligibility criteria is discussed below:
The candidates who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from MP Board or CBSE with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and having 50% aggregate marks in PCB ensures the eligibility of the candidate for MP DMAT 2021. Passing the English subject individually is also necessary for applying.Citizen of any state of India will be eligible for the admission test. No requirement of domicile certificate.Applicant should have completed the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of examination. MP DMAT Exam Pattern 2021 Exam will be held in offline mode pen and paper based mode.
In MP DMAT 2021 Entrance Exam candidates need to attempt a total of 120 objective type questions, 50 questions from each subject which candidates have to complete within 3 hours duration.
There is the single question paper of MP DMAT 2021 containing the question from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany. Total 120 objective type questions, 50 questions from each subject will be there in the entrance examination.The medium of the MP DMAT 2019 pen and paper based examination will be English and Hindi.One mark will be awarded for each right answer and there is no negative marking in the examination. It has the time duration of 3 hours.
Documents to be produced at the time of counselling
- Demand Draft of Rs. 3,00,000/- (MBBS) Rs. 1,50,000/- (BDS) , Rs. 10,000/- for BPT/ B.Sc. Nursing and other Courses in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal as (Tuition fee).
- Rank Card of MP DMAT – 2019.
- Photocopy of filled Application Form.
- Proof of Identification.
- Counselling fee of Rs 1500/- in cash.
- GAP Certificate if any (affidavit).
- Marks Sheet original
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Original mark sheet of qualifying examination.
2. Migration certificate (except MP Board Bhopal) from the University & Board.
3. Letter of allotment issued by the Admission Committee/ DMAT – 2016 Counselling Committee.
4. Six (6) recent passport size photographs.
5. Statement of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
6. Passing certificate of 10+2 or equivalent examination.
7. Statement of marks / Rank Card obtained in DMAT-2018.
8. Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the last institution attended.
9. Passing Certificate of High School or equivalent examination (proof of age).
10 GAP Certificate if any (affidavit).
11. Medical Fitness certificate.
12. Declaration form.
13. Remaining tuition fee, caution money and other college fees.
14. Bond/Bank guarantee if required by the concerned college.
- R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
- People’s College of Medical Sciences & RC, Bhopal
- Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore
- L. N. Medical College Hospital & RC, Bhopal
- Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal
- R.K.D.F. MedicalCollege, Bhopal
- Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry & RC, Gwalior
- Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur
- People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal
- Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore
- Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal
- Mansarovar Dental College, Bhopal
- Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Sciences & RC, Burhanpur
- Modern Dental College & R,C, Indore
- Institute of Dental Education and Advance Studies , Gwalior
- College of Dental Science & Hospital, Rau, Indore
- Bhabha College of Dental Sciences, Bhopal
- RKDF Dental College & RC, Bhopal
- Index Dental College, Indore
- People’s College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal
MP DMAT Exam Complete Study Notes
available @ 3000/-
(For subscribe study notes, deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI