Karnataka KCET Exam 2021
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is conducted to admit students into engineering colleges in Karnataka.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
Revised Study Notes Price : Combo Pack @ 3000/-
Read errorfree, revised & updated study notes
Engineering is quite possibly one of the most opted for courses in India. For taking the admission students try very hard to get through the numerous engineering entrance exams which are conducted for admission to top engineering colleges all over India. Some of the important examinations which are held in India for admission to engineering courses are IIT JEE Mains and Advanced, BITSAT, VITEEE, Kerala KEAM, Karnataka CET, etc.
Today let’s have a look at some of the important tips for preparing for engineering entrance exams. Since the reading and studying style of all students is different so you can always modify the tips according to your style.
The first and foremost is that you make a time table and stick to it. The thing with making a proper time table is that you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it. Since you are preparing for entrance exams you will be required to put in six to eight hours of study time almost 10 to 12 month. It is best to cover this time with regular amount of breaks and never study at a stretch. Most experts will advise you to study for an hour followed by some minute break.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Students search for every new guide/book to clear engineering entrance exams. Every book of same subject have same things perhaps in different words. But we recoment to you read study notes prepare with strategy. If you are referring through more than one book then a state of confusion may come up during revision.
So Preparing engineering entrance exam through Develop India Group Engineering Entrance Exam Complete study notes they will lead you towards other competitors.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the engineering entrance Syllabus.
2. Most of the entrance exams have pre-decided examination time. So you should practice to make your mind fresh and active in this time slot.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
5. More revision means clear concept in limited time.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of important topics.
8. Practice Papers/test series will also provide you.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs ?
Some of you must be preparing for your engineering entrance examinations. These common engineering entrance examinations are designed to test the ability of every individual. The first and foremost strategy is to believe in yourself.
Keep a positive attitude and be confident about clearing the exam without any hassles. Help yourself, depending on your ability and capability to write an entrance exam.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. Key to success in any engineering entrance exam: Practice. Improve speed. Clear the concepts.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams. Start with listing topics, subject wise. There are a few topics which are not in JEE syllabus, but in state entrance exams’ syllabus. Put those topics in a separate list.
3. While preparing for the IIT JEE or other engineering entrance exams, keep making diary of all the important facts and formulae, points to remember, tricks and all other things, you feel like revising a few days before exams.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the state engineering exams syllabus. Make a study plan according to the number of days left for your state exam.
5. Clear concepts for those new topics, and keep revising the topics you have already read.
6. Regular practice mock test papers for test yourself before appearing in the exam. Revise all the topics at least once, timed practice tests before the exam.
7. Before you start solving question paper first take the overview of it. And strategically look for what you can solve in lesser time.
8. One of the best tricks to crack the engineering entrance exams is to solve sample question papers. The sample papers will help you get an idea about the actual question papers.
9. Just make sure to visit every topic, especially those, in which you didn’t score well in other entrance exams.
Complete Study Notes for Karnataka KCET Entrance Exam
available @ 3000/-
(For subscribe study notes, deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI