MP Judicial Services Exam 2019
Madhya Pradesh High Court has released a notification inviting eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Civil Judge. The interested aspirant can apply for the post through the official website, mphc.gov.in. The selected candidates will be in the pay package between Rs 27,700 to Rs 44,700. There are 140 vacant posts of civil judge and the candidates may apply within September 4.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Why should read Develop India Group Study Material?
डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप अध्ययन सामग्री को क्यों पढ़ना चाहिए?
1. Develop India Group (DIG) is India’s largest complete study materials provider website. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) भारत की सबसे बड़ी अध्ययन सामग्री प्रदाता वेबसाइट है।)
2. Develop India Group (DIG) prepared their study materials in the guidance of highly qualified and experience mentoring specialist. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) ने सुयोग्य और अनुभवी सलाह विशेषज्ञों के मार्गदर्शन में अपनी अध्ययन सामग्री तैयार की है।)
3. Develop India Group (DIG) study materials have been prepared strictly according to revised syllabus. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) अध्ययन सामग्री पूर्णतया संशोधित पाठ्यक्रम के अनुसार तैयार की गई है।)
4. Only aim behind preparing these study materials is to provide study material to those students, who are unable to attend coaching classes in mega cities. (इन अध्ययन सामग्रियों को तैयार करने का उद्देश्य केवल उन छात्रों को अध्ययन सामग्री प्रदान करना है, जो महानगरों में कोचिंग क्लासेस में भाग लेने में असमर्थ हैं।)
5. All kind of facts & data in this material have been collected from authentic sources. (इस सामग्री में सभी प्रकार के तथ्यों और डेटा को प्रामाणिक स्रोतों से एकत्र किया गया है।)
6. All kind of data is updated in quarterly in our study notes. (हमारी अध्ययन सामग्रियों में सभी प्रकार के आंकङों को तिमाही में अपडेट किया जाता है।)
7. Develop India Group (DIG) study materials have been prepared in simple language so that student can memorize easily and better understand. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) अध्ययन सामग्री सरल भाषा में तैयार की गई है ताकि छात्र आसानी से और बेहतर ढंग से समझ सके।)
8. Complete syllabus of preliminary and main exam has been covered in this study material. (प्रारंभिक और मुख्य परीक्षा का पूरा पाठ्यक्रम इस अध्ययन सामग्री में शामिल किया गया है।)
9. All important and relevant points have been highlighted in bold, underline and italic ways. (बोल्ड, रेखांकन और इटैलिक तरीके से सभी महत्वपूर्ण और प्रासंगिक बिंदुओं को हाइलाइट किया गया है।)
10. We have prepared our study materials with trained, talented, experienced team for each subject. They are supported by subject experts. (हमने प्रत्येक विषय के लिए प्रशिक्षित, प्रतिभाशाली, अनुभवी टीम के साथ और विषय विशेषज्ञों के मार्गदर्शन में अध्ययन सामग्री तैयार की है।)
11. Once you will read these study materials, you will surely find 70 to 80 % questions in next coming examination. (एक बार जब आप ये अध्ययन सामग्री पढ़ लेंगे, तो आपको निश्चित रूप से आने वाली परीक्षा में 70 से 80% प्रश्न मिलेंगें।)
12. So BUY TODAY and secure your future. (इसलिए आज ही खरीदें और अपना भविष्य सुरक्षित करें.)
Study Notes Price : Combo Pack : 6500/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
Vacancy details:Total posts: 140
Name of the post: Civil Judge
Age limit: The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 35 years.
Pay scale: The selected candidates will be in the pay scale between Rs 27,700 to Rs 44,700.
Educational qualification: The candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognised board or university or institution.
In any of the following cases, Applicants/Candidates may be liable for prosecution and/or their candidature for selection may be cancelled and/or he may be prohibited, temporarily or for any specific time period who appear in any Examination conducted of M.P. High Court; –
(i) If he or she takes or attempts to take any favour in any form at any state of Examination, or,
(ii) Impersonation by or for the candidate/applicant, or,
(iii) Making or submitting any forged document in support of his or her candidature, or,
(iv) If he or she conceals any material information or provides any false information at any stage of selection process, or,
(v) If he or she uses or attempts to use, improper or illegal means, either for
purpose of being permitted to appear in Examination or at any stage of
Examination in Examination room/hall, or, (vi) If he or she, during written Examination or interview, harasses or
threatens or causes physically injury to or misbehaves with, any Officer or employee engaged there for, or,
(vii) If he or she, disobeys any directions relating to Examination including oral directions by the invigilator or observer or any other Officer or employee engaged in conduction of Examination.
Moreover Canvassing in any form will also be a disqualification. Similarly, any attempt on the part of a candidate to enlist support for his application through persons of influence or officers of Government will also disqualify him for appointment.
The Selection process shall be completed in Two Stages -(A) Written Exam and (B) Interview.
(A) Written Examination
(i) Date & Time of the written examination shall be fixed after receipt of applications of eligible candidates. After last date of submission ofApplication, list of eligible and not eligible candidates will be ported onthe High Court website after scrutiny of applications.
(ii) Syllabus/Pattern of Written Examination – The Written Examination shall be held on two consecutive days in First and Secondshift.
There shall be Four Descriptive Question papers.
Each paper shallbe of three hours duration and shall carry 100 Marks each.
Candidateshave to answer all paper in one language either in Hindi or in Englishexcept question on “Article & Summary Writing and Translation” of 2nd Question Paper as per language mentioned therein.
On first day there maybe examination of 1st and 2nd Question Paper and on Second day theremay be examination of 3rd and 4th Question Paper.
The Written Examination shall be conducted simultaneously with the Main WrittenExam of H.J.S. (Entry Level) Direct Recruitment from Bar. In fact date, time, paper, Syllabus/Pattern of the Written Exam shall be the same asprovided for the Examination of H.J.S. (Entry Level) Direct Recruitment from Bar, as mentioned below :–
1st Paper : Civil Laws & Procedure : Maximum Marks 100
2nd Paper : Writing Skill & Current Legal Knowledge :Maximum Marks 100
3rd Paper : Criminal Laws & Procedure : Maximum Marks 100
4th Paper : Judgment Writing etc. : Maximum Marks 100
Syllabus for Written Examination
Examination shall include the following subjects, each subject to carry themarks shown against it, as given below -
1st Paper - Civil Laws & Procedure
1. Constitution of India : Maximum Marks 22
2. Civil Procedure Code,1908 : Maximum Marks 22
3. Transfer of Property Act,1882 : Maximum Marks 16
4. Indian Contract Act, 1872 : Maximum Marks 16
5. Specific Relief Act,1963 (Chapter I,II & VI to VIII) : Maximum Marks 8
6. Limitation Act,1963 (Part II & III) : Maximum Marks 8
7. Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 (Sections – 5, 9, 10, 13A,13B, 24 to 27) : Maximum Marks 8
2nd Paper – Writing Skill and Current legal knowledge
1. Article on Legal Topic (in Hindi) : Maximum Marks 20
2. Summary Writing (in English) (For Summary Writing, amatter like copy of Plaint, Written Statement or ChargeSheet / Complaint may be given and the candidate shallbe asked to summarize it into 200 words). Maximum Marks 20
3. Knowledge of Current Leading Cases (Leading/LatestSupreme Court Decisions and Full Bench & DoubleBench Decisions of M.P.High Court since last five years.) : Maximum Marks 30
4. Translation :- (1) From Hindi to English 15 (2) From English to Hindi : Maximum Marks 15
3rd Paper - Criminal Laws and procedure
1 Indian Penal Code,1860 : Maximum Marks 24
2 Criminal Procedure Code,1973 : Maximum Marks 24
3 Evidence Act,1872 : Maximum Marks 24
4 Negotiable Instrument Act,1881 (Sections - 138 to 147) : Maximum Marks 14
5 S.C. & S.T. (Prevention of Atrocity) Act,1989(Sections – 2 to 8, 14 and 18) : Maximum Marks 14
4th Paper - Judgment Writing etc.
1. Settlement of Issues : Maximum Marks 10
2. Framing of Charges : Maximum Marks 10
3. Judgment Writing (Civil ) : Maximum Marks 40
4. Judgment Writing (Criminal ) : Maximum Marks 40
After declaration of Result of Written Examination, Interview/VivaVoce shall be held at Jabalpur in the premises of M.P. High Court.
Candidates, securing minimum aggregate marks in all four papers, shall becalled for Interview. Interview shall carry 50 marks.
The Candidates whofail to appear for Interview/viva voce shall not be considered for selection.
Final Select List/Result
After completion of process of Interview / Viva voce, Final Resultshall be prepared. Provisional Select List subject to the approval by theFull Court of M.P. High Court keeping in mind suitability of the candidateon the basis of his past performance and reputation shall be prepared, asearly as possible. Candidates who do not secure minimum marks shall notbe included in the Select List and the Final Result shall be declared andpublished in order of Merit on the website of the M.P. High Court(www.mphc.in).
Centre/ Venue – Written Examination may be conducted in one or more collegesituated at Jabalpur depending on the number of candidates.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus like Acts and Laws, Jurisprudence, International Organizations, Indian ConstitutionTransfer of Property Act, Indian Evidence Act, Indian Penal Code, Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure CodeLaw of Contract, Current International Affairs.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
11. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
12. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
Complete study notes for Prelims Examination available @ 3000/-
Complete study notes for Prelims Examination available @ 4000/-
COMBO PACK available @ 6500/-
(For subscribe deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- ICICI UPI Payment Add
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput