Mizoram PSC Study Notes 2019
In partial modification of Result of Mizoram Combined Civil Service Examination, 2018 notified vide No.A.12026/1/2018-MPSC/A dt. 02.05.2019 and No. A.12026/1/2017-MPSC dt. 02.05.2019.
Revised Study Notes Price : Combo Pack : 6500/-
For sure selection read errorfree, revised & updated study notes
The Commission shall conduct Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interviewas shown below:
1) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) for selection of candidates for Main Examination.The Preliminary
Examination will consist of two papers :
Paper - I (200 marks) : Duration 2 (two) hrs
Paper - II (200 marks) : Duration 2 (two) hrs
Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the Preliminary Examination will be eligible for admission to the Main Examination for that year.
2) Main Examination (Written and Interview) for selection of candidates for various services and posts.
(i) The Main Examination shall comprise of written examination and personal interview.The written examination will consist of four compulsory papers carrying 100 marks each and two optional subjects of two papers each as listed under regulation 10, and each Paper will carry 100 marks.
(ii) Personal Interview will carry 100 marks.
(iii) Written Examination for each paper will be of three hours duration.
(iv) The question papers for the examination will be of conventional essay type and will be set in English (for compulsory and optional subjects) and Mizo (for Mizo papers only).
(v) The Commission shall adopt the system of normalization of marks on the basis of the norms adopted by the Union Public Service Commission.
(vi) A candidate must write the answer papers in his own hand, and under no circumstances will he be allowed to take the help of a scribe to write the answer papers for him, except in case of a blind candidate.
(vii) Disabled candidates specially blind are allowed to engage scribe of his own expenses if neces sary.
(viii) Answer script of the candidates will not be evaluated who have not appeared any of the compulsory or optional papers.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
Complete Study Material for Mizoram PSC Prelims @ 3000/-
Complete Study Material for Mizoram PSC Main Exam @ 4000/-
COMBO PACK (Pre & main both) available @ 6500/-
(For subscribe, deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI