Sikkim State Civil Service Exam 2019
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has released a notification on its official website to conduct Junior Grade of Sikkim State Civil Service Exam 2017 Under Secretary and equivalent. The recruitment will be done on temporary regular basis. The interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply in prescribed application format. The last date of submitting applications is March 2, 2017 by 03:00 pm.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Why should read Develop India Group Study Material?
डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप अध्ययन सामग्री को क्यों पढ़ना चाहिए?
1. Develop India Group (DIG) is India’s largest complete study materials provider website. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) भारत की सबसे बड़ी अध्ययन सामग्री प्रदाता वेबसाइट है।)
2. Develop India Group (DIG) prepared their study materials in the guidance of highly qualified and experience mentoring specialist. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) ने सुयोग्य और अनुभवी सलाह विशेषज्ञों के मार्गदर्शन में अपनी अध्ययन सामग्री तैयार की है।)
3. Develop India Group (DIG) study materials have been prepared strictly according to revised syllabus. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) अध्ययन सामग्री पूर्णतया संशोधित पाठ्यक्रम के अनुसार तैयार की गई है।)
4. Only aim behind preparing these study materials is to provide study material to those students, who are unable to attend coaching classes in mega cities. (इन अध्ययन सामग्रियों को तैयार करने का उद्देश्य केवल उन छात्रों को अध्ययन सामग्री प्रदान करना है, जो महानगरों में कोचिंग क्लासेस में भाग लेने में असमर्थ हैं।)
5. All kind of facts & data in this material have been collected from authentic sources. (इस सामग्री में सभी प्रकार के तथ्यों और डेटा को प्रामाणिक स्रोतों से एकत्र किया गया है।)
6. All kind of data is updated in quarterly in our study notes. (हमारी अध्ययन सामग्रियों में सभी प्रकार के आंकङों को तिमाही में अपडेट किया जाता है।)
7. Develop India Group (DIG) study materials have been prepared in simple language so that student can memorize easily and better understand. (डेवेलप इंडिया ग्रुप (DIG) अध्ययन सामग्री सरल भाषा में तैयार की गई है ताकि छात्र आसानी से और बेहतर ढंग से समझ सके।)
8. Complete syllabus of preliminary and main exam has been covered in this study material. (प्रारंभिक और मुख्य परीक्षा का पूरा पाठ्यक्रम इस अध्ययन सामग्री में शामिल किया गया है।)
9. All important and relevant points have been highlighted in bold, underline and italic ways. (बोल्ड, रेखांकन और इटैलिक तरीके से सभी महत्वपूर्ण और प्रासंगिक बिंदुओं को हाइलाइट किया गया है।)
10. We have prepared our study materials with trained, talented, experienced team for each subject. They are supported by subject experts. (हमने प्रत्येक विषय के लिए प्रशिक्षित, प्रतिभाशाली, अनुभवी टीम के साथ और विषय विशेषज्ञों के मार्गदर्शन में अध्ययन सामग्री तैयार की है।)
11. Once you will read these study materials, you will surely find 70 to 80 % questions in next coming examination. (एक बार जब आप ये अध्ययन सामग्री पढ़ लेंगे, तो आपको निश्चित रूप से आने वाली परीक्षा में 70 से 80% प्रश्न मिलेंगें।)
12. So BUY TODAY and secure your future. (इसलिए आज ही खरीदें और अपना भविष्य सुरक्षित करें.)
Price : Combo Pack : 6500/-
Only sample cover seen here, orginal cover color may differ from this:
Total No. of Posts: 12
Name of the Exam: Junior Grade of Sikkim State Civil Service Exam 2017
1. UR: 02 Posts
2. BL: 01 Post
3. BL (W): 01 Post
4. OBC – CL: 02 Posts
5. OBC – SL: 01 Post
6. OBC _ SL (W): 01 Post
7. ST: 02 Posts
8. SC: 01 Post
9. PT: 01 Post
Age Limit: The age limit of candidates should be between 21 – 30 years as on January 01, 2017.
The relaxation in age is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to posses Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
Plan of Examination
The competitive examination comprises three successive stages :
1. Sikkim State Civil Services (Preliminary) Examinations
Screening Test (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Main Examination
2. Sikkim State Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written)
Sikkim PSC Preliminary Examination Syllabus
The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 300 marks in each paper as set out in Part (A) of Section-2. This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be about twelve to thirteen times the total approximate number of vacancies in each category of reservation to be filled in the year. Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the Preliminary Examination will be eligible for admission to the Main Examination.
PAPER - I
Current events of national and international importance
History of India and Indian National Movement
Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
Indian Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialisation.
PAPER - II
Interpersonal skills including Communication Skills
Logical reasoning and Analytical ability
Decision Making and Problem Solving
General Mental Ability
Basic Numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.
English Language Comprehension skills
Sikkim PSC Main Examination Syllabus
The question papers for the main examination will be of conventional type.
The Main Examination will consist of a written examination and an Interview Test. The written examination will consist of 4 papers of conventional type carrying 800 marks in aggregate. The breakup of the total marks, paper wise, and time are specified against each papergiven below :
|Paper I||Current Affairs & Analytical ability||100 marks||1 ½ hrs|
|Paper II||General English & Short essay||100 marks||1 ½hrs|
|Paper III||Optional – I||300 marks||3 hrs|
|Paper IV||Optional – II||300 marks||3 hrs|
Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written part of the Main Examination, as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, shall be called for interview. The marks obtained in these papers will be counted for ranking.
The number of candidates to be called for the interview will be about twice the number of vacancies to be filled. The interview will carry 100 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks).
Marks thus obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination (written) as well as in the interview would determine their final ranking.
Paper I- Current Affairs & Analytical Ability Syllabus
Current events of local, national and international importance
National level pilot schemes and projects
Sikkim- Socio-Economic, Culture, Environment and developmental perspectives.
Analytical Ability and Logical reasoning.
Basic Computer Applications.
Paper II- General English and Essay Syllabus
Composition & Grammar
Paper III & Paper IV- List of optional subjects for Main Examination
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
Commerce and Accountancy
Political Science and International Relations
Literature of one of the following languages:
Candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combinations of subjects :
(a) Political Science & International Relations and Public Administration;
(b) Commerce & Accountancy and Management;
(c) Anthropology and Sociology;
(d) Mathematics and Statistics;
(e) Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
(f) Management and Public Administration;
(g) Of the Engineering subjects, viz., Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering–not more than one subject.
(h) Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science and Medical Science.
(i) Among the language papers viz Hindi, Nepali and English candidates will be allowed to opt only one subject.
Interview Test will carry 100 marks.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
Sikkim PSC Prelims Exam Complete Study Material Available in 3000/-
Sikkim PSC Main Exam Complete Study Material Available in 4000/-
COMBO PACK (Pre & main both) available @ 6500/-
(For subscribe deposited amount in the a/c given below and sens us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | BHIM app | UPI app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : Kareli, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Allahabad
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Bank of Baroda
- A/C No. : 22750100006086 (Saving)
- IFSC : BARB0INDHAU
- Branch : Hauzkhas, New Delhi
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput