RPSC I Grade School Lecturer and II Grade Teacher Exam 2013
for success in the RPSC Lectureship Exam read our study notes
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is inviting Online application from eligible candidates as per Advertisement No. 04/Exam/Principal (School Education)/Secondary Education/2013-2014 for recruitment of Principal (School) Grade I (as per Rajasthan Education Service Rule, 1971) and Advertisement No. 05/Exam/Sr Teacher/Secondary Education /2013-2014 for recruitment of Senior Teacher Grade II(as per Rajasthan Education Subordinate Service Rule, 1971).
Online Application for I and II Grade Teacher Exam 2013 : August 12, 2013
Pay Scale for Rajasthan I Grade Teacher:(9300-34800) Pay Band-1, Grade Pay Rs 4800
Total vacancies for the post of School Lecturer and Principal Exam 2013:
Scheme of examination
Scheme of examination and syllabus for the post of School Lecturer :
(1) The competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
(2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be Three hours.
(3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
(4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one - third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation: Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
(5) Subjects included in both the papers and the marks given to them are shown in the tables below :
Study Notes available for following subjects
Each Subject Complete Study Notes